Some of the early conclusions are:
- Single entrepreneurs are funded relatively more slowly than group loans
- On average, the length of the description does not appear to affect funding time, although the "quality" of the description does
- Entrepreneurs that look affluent seem less likely to be funded quickly
- Lower partner risk ratings do not appear to deter lenders
- The quality of the photo does not appear to have a significant effect on funding time, but the inclusion of a video does speed up funding time
- And smiling helps :)
For more see Johnny's post on Kiva's blog.